Hospital Care Team
- Ministry to Lee Park Church members, regular attendees, and sometimes family members in the hospital.
Nursing Home Visitation Care Team (includes Assisted Living and Rehab Facilities)
- Ministry to Lee Park Church members, regular attendees, and sometimes family members in nursing homes.
- Ministry to the nursing home itself.
Nursing Home Worship Team
- Each team will handle all details of their ministry to the following nursing homes:
- Bingo Brookdale Monroe Square
- Bingo Elizabethan Gardens
- Worship Service Accordius Health at Monroe
Homebound Care Team
- Ministry to Lee Park Church members confined to their home.
Widow/Widower Care Team
- Ministry to Lee Park Church members that are widows/widowers.
Meal Care Team
- Provide meals to Lee Park Church members, or their families, who are dealing with health issues, or grief and bereavement.
Encouragement Basket Care Team
- This team will show concern, love, support and encouragement in the form of an encouragement basket on an as needed basis as determined by the church and/or the Care Ministry Admin Team.
At Home/Card Care Team
- Continuing ministry as needed and as long as needed to the individual when they get home (reevaluate if longer than six months to determine applicable care group assignment).
- This team will call those at home for weekly updates.
- This team will send cards of encouragement, get well, sympathy, etc. as directed by Care Ministry leadership.
Prayer Care Team
- Every member of the Lee Park Care Ministry is a member of the Prayer Care Team. This team will also include members who volunteer only for the Prayer Care Team.