Surviving the Holidays (AM)
November 5, 2022 10:00am
Address: Lee Park Church, 2491 Morgan Mill Road, Monroe, NC US 28110
Help and hope as you navigate the Christmas season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
Join us in the Discipleship Building (behind the FLC) in room DC1.
You have two different options to attend! These will be one day sessions, and you can choose between these two dates...
1. Saturday, November 5, 2022 - 10:00am - 12:00pm REGISTER HERE
2. Sunday, November 6, 2022 - 2:00pm - 4:00pm REGISTER HERE